How it works…
Designed with your family in mind, the Excel-based meal planner will be the backbone to your food storage planning. It contains everything you need to create your meal plan, grocery list and pantry inventory.
Open your Excel-based meal planner. **You will already need to have Excel 2007 or newer downloaded on your computer**
Create your first meal plan by using the drop-down menus to select a recipe for each meal of the day. If you purchase the Complete Meal Planner, use the 46 pre-programmed recipes to enter breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks; otherwise add your own recipes!
Use the Add a Recipe function to add your OWN recipes to the planner. Include the recipe name, source, category, and recipe ingredients.
Once your favorite recipes are entered, use them to create personalized weekly meal plans for your family.
Need to make a change? Edit your recipes or mine to suit your needs!
Ready to create your pantry list? Click a button and done! A comprehensive list of ALL the ingredients included in your meals will generate to print!
Want more control? Change the units of measure for each ingredient to shop in bulk or change the number of weeks to plan for by entering a different number at the top your pantry list.
Keeping track of your pantry just got easier, too! Track your food storage by entering units you already have on hand.
Watch the Complete Meal Planner in action…
Why this meal planner is different
than anything you have seen before
(and why it is designed for long-term food storage):
You customize which recipes to use for your family’s plan.
- Choose family favorites to be included more often.
- Do you always have pizza on Friday nights? Then include it in your plan!
- Increase or decrease the variety and frequency of each meal.
It gives you the framework and organization you need to succeed.
- You use or tweak my recipes or add your own.
- Use the Excel sheets to create and print your weekly meal plan(s) in seconds.
- Multiply the weekly plan by how many weeks in which you wish to plan.
- Create new weekly plans for extra variety.
- Your pantry inventory will total all of your recipe ingredients in one, categorized list.
- Print your pantry inventory list for easy shopping and storing.
Save money by knowing EXACTY what and how many ingredients you need to buy.
- Stop wasting money buying ingredients that you will not use.
- Save money buying in bulk when ingredients are on SALE.
You can print your meal plan and pantry list for reference and safe keeping.
- In an emergency you will have your lists of weekly meals and recipes printed and located in a convenient place.